Job Description: Residential Worker
Isaiah House is seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our team as full-time and part-time Residential Workers. In this role, you will work closely with our professional staff to provide daily support and supervision to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with professional staff to assist in daily activities of clients.
- Make daily entries in shelter and client log books. Inform Senior Staff or Case Manager of any incidents.
- Enforce program and agency policies.
- Dispensing prescribed medication to clients and monitoring side effects • Respond to emergencies while on duty and report to Senior Staff on duty. • Report to next shift what occurred on your shift.
- Assist with the coordination of client services.
- Maintain a safe/secure environment with unscheduled rounds (fire alarm and security system).
- Ability to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with various age groups and clients with various needs. • Be willing to venture and extend self to assist others.
- Willingness to transport clients to appointments and or activities
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the issues and concerns of the populations served by the agency
- Be flexible for a wide range of tasks from the routine and predictable to the unique and unexpected.
- Regular attendance and punctuality expected
These duties and responsibilities are subject to change as deemed appropriate and necessary by program directors and senior staff members.
- Social Services experience.
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Minimum of High School Diploma, or GED.
- Salary: $15.00/hr.
- Various Shifts Available
Job Order # CCST2S Sunday–Thursday 4pm-12am (FT)
Job Order # FSST3S Sunday–Thursday 12am-8am (FT)
Job Order # CCWE1B Saturday & Sunday 8am-4pm (PT) every other weekend
Job Order # FSWE1B Saturday & Sunday 8am-4pm (PT) every other weekend
Job Order # CCWE2S Saturday & Sunday 4pm-12am (PT) every other weekend
Job Order # CCWE3S Friday & Saturday 12am-8am (PT) every other weekend
Job Order # FSWE3S Friday & Saturday 12am-8am (PT) every other weekend
Job Order # CCEM2S Every Monday 4pm-12am (PT)
Job Order # FSEM2S Every Monday 4pm-12am (PT)
Job Order # CCEF2S Every Friday 4pm-12am (PT)
Job Order # FSEF2S Every Friday 4pm-12am (PT)