Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Day Care Worker (Full-Time)
The Daycare Worker shall be responsible for assisting in all areas necessary for the good health and security of the children and shall report to the Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of a structured child care program.
- Greeting parents and addressing their concern.
- Assist in the development of Early Childhood activities.
- Preparation and the serving of meals daily.
- Assist in daily housekeeping duties.
- Occasionally supervise infants and toddlers.
- Prepare and set up projects according to lesson plans.
- Assist in daily routine care for the children. Attendance of mandatory trainings and workshops.
- Assure the center remains safe.
- Be willing to venture and extend self to others.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the issues and concerns with the population served. Be flexible for a wide range of tasks from the routine and predictable to the unique and unexpected.
- Regular attendance and punctuality expected
These duties and responsibilities are subject to change as deemed appropriate and necessary by program directors and senior staff members.
- CDA Certification
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children, preferable in a child care
- High school diploma, GED or greater.
- Ability to interact with parents
- Monday-Friday 9AM -5PM
- Salary $15.00/hr
Job Order : DCW01F