Job Title: Case Manager Coordinator
Organization: Isaiah House
Location: East Orange, NJ
We are looking for a Case Manager Coordinator to join our team who shall be responsible for assisting in all areas necessary to the development, wellbeing and security of participants and their children. The Case Manager Coordinator shall report directly to the Program Manager.
· Provide direct support to Senior level management
· Maintain all confidential client records and databases for program
· Function as a liaison between partnering organizations, providing direction and support as needed. This includes; organizing and carrying out presentations, group and one-to-one meetings and recruitment of participants
· Manage the day-to-day operations of program
· Supervise subordinate personnel, including volunteers and mentors as required.
· Represent agency staff at inter-professional team and/or agency meetings.
· Compose correspondences as required
· Provide input for operations, programs, processes, and/or practices for quality and effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
· Work on special projects as required.
· Participate in Human Services Quality Improvement Audit Team; make recommendations for program/project improvements
· Assist Program Manager in coordinating therapeutic sessions with program participants both individually and in groups and creating treatment plans
· Educate participants and family members by advising on helpful roles they can fulfill in the treatment process
· Demonstrate sensitivity to the issues and concerns of the populations served by the agency
· Be flexible for a wide range of tasks from the routine and predictable to the unique and unexpected.
· Regular attendance and punctuality expected.
NOTE: THESE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE AND NECESSARY BY PROGRAM DIRECTORS AND SENIOR STAFF MEMBERS.
· Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred in Human Services, Sociology, Psychology or related field with 2 years relevant work experience (Bilingual a plus English/Spanish)
· Advanced computer skills, including MS Office and proficiency in Internet usage
· Demonstrated project execution ability, including strategic planning and creativity
· Ability to follow verbal/written communication
· Excellent project and time management
· Experience working in maternal and child health and/or substance abuse
· Travel within the community will be required, must have a valid (clean) NJ Driver’s License and be able to successfully pass a thorough background check.
Join our passionate team and make a meaningful difference by helping to build a development program that will transform the lives of Essex County’s most vulnerable families.
· Monday–Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
· Salary: $37k – 42k
· Full-time (40 hours per week)
Job Order : CMC01S